QUALIFICATION: ELECTRICIAN ENGINEER
DURATION OF THE CAREER: 4 YEARS
The career of Electrical Engineers through a basic profile and broad, specialists who are able to perform the projection and exploitation of facilities for generation, accumulation, transport, distribution and consumption of electricity, with quality, reliability and efficiency, feeling committed to saving and rational use of resources energy and with the use of renewable sources of energy, to respond, in a creative and innovative way, to the ever-growing needs of society.
The electrical engineer is a broad profile professional who carries out his tasks in practically all the economic activities of the country, but with greater weight in the electric branch. Its object of work is the set of technical means (equipment, facilities and systems) used in the generation, accumulation, transmission, distribution and use of electrical energy.
Modes of action
They are characterized by the generalizing abilities of the activity of the electrical engineer that are, mainly, the projection and exploitation.
Areas of action
- Power generation plants, both conventional and renewable.
- Electrical networks of any voltage level, considering the electrical substations and the means of protection.
- Industrial and service electromechanical systems.
The most important activities carried out by this professional at the end of his studies are: exploit and project.
Fields of action
The fields of action of the Electrician engineer are related to:
- Power plants.
- Electric networks.
- The supply of energy in industrial and residential installations.
- The electric drive of industrial mechanisms, services and transport.
NOTE: PAYMENTS WILL BE PERFORMED ACADEMIC YEAR ACCORDING TO THE AGREED OFFER